HRH Group Services is an Executive Search firm specializing in the Property Casualty Insurance Industry. We provide value-added executive search services nationwide to our client companies.
Our work is dedicated to the prosperity of our clients!
We truly have an understanding of our client's needs
Our staff are former insurance professionals, including operations executives, underwriters, claims, marketing and sales managers, who truly have an understanding of our client's needs due to their firsthand experience. We place the client above all other considerations. We become an extension of your organization and recruit the best talent in the industry. In the course of our searches, we adhere to high ethical standards and an extremely demanding code of integrity, objectivity and confidentiality.
How It Works
- Our business is finding the right matches.
- Let us know what your dream job is, and then trust us to find it for you. We've spent years getting to know the market, the players, the corporate cultures. Years of talking to people in the insurance business. We have a broad, long term knowledge of all facets of the business.. We also know what it means to be one of the claims people or underwriters.
- Talk to the right people.
- And then we take it a step further and talk to the best people in the insurance business - those in the most executive positions - and get to know them. We ask: How did you get here? Which classes have you taken and liked? Who else do you know that we should know? It's about more than just reading the trade journals. It's about actively finding you the perfect career match. Then we'll call and market you to the president of the company if we need to. Not because we're being presumptuous, but because we know her and she trusts us.
- Why change?
- We won't try to fit you into an open position we just happen to know about. We'll call about the career moves that are right for you. Remember honesty? We'll let you know up front the things you need to know about a company. "You'll have to work really hard, maybe 50 hours a week" or "These people have high expectations, but a great pension plan and bonuses.